Wednesday, November 20, 2013

uuuuuuggggghhhh

This morning's ramblings brought to you by the headache I can't seem to shake over the last two days.
  • What is that wet stuff coming out of the sky? Is this the legendary "rain" I've heard so much about?
  • WANT! NOW! TAKE MY MONEY! (via Nerd Approved
  • It's wrong that the Keanu Reeves 47 Ronin movie is getting my interest. Very, very wrong.
  • I have to say, I'm impressed. "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." has me actually starting to like Ward and Skye. Ever. So. Slowly. The bit at the end of the last episode was awesomely messed-up. Sorry, the bit before the absolute end. Though I will say Coulson was right. It looks like a magical place.
  • I am trying not to get my hopes up over "The Day of the Doctor", but I gotta say that minisode prequel was pretty damn awesome. And writing the words "minisode prequel" seems very, very wrong to me somehow.
  • "Person of Interest" writers, I have only one thing to say: "OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!"

No comments: