Monday, November 18, 2013

Those who can't do...

You know, I've always taken exception to the saying "Those who can't do, teach."

It's goddamn hard to teach. I know. I've tried. Many times over the course of my life I've found myself shoved into the teacher role. It's most certainly not my calling and continues to give me a strong appreciation for the teachers I know.

Why bring this up?

The Gods of Perversity and Irony have decided over this full moon to continue with their little jape.

Currently I'm a bit at loose ends. I'm trying to figure out stuff and learning I know exactly jack shit about stuff I really ought to know more thoroughly.

At the same time, I have to teach/mentor someone and I haven't the foggiest as to where to begin or how to go about it.

The gods are having far too much fun with this.

No comments: