Saturday, November 30, 2013

Bits of things

  • If you've accessed this site and get hit with some kind of weird popup/redirect thing, leave something in comments (if you're so-inclined) so I can report this to Blogspot. I have so many script-killing things in my Firefox setup that I'm not sure if this site still has the problem I saw earlier this week.
  • Still tweaking and updating things to get the PC working at the level it was at before the grand crash. So far everything is working well. We'll see how this goes.
  • Now reading "This Book is Full of Spiders" by "David Wong". The sequel to "John Dies at the End", this novel remains at the same level of bizarre entertainment of "Wong's" style.
  • Also reading "Stormdancer" by Jay Kristoff. Japanese steampunk. Yeah. Despite that genre name, it's pretty damn entertaining.
  • I've washed my hands of the hope of getting anything constructive done this weekend. After a week of being stressed-out over the PC and other things, I've decided to just fuck it all and chill out. I need decompression time, which is why I took Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off. Time to just chill and drink a beer or two.

No comments: