Monday, November 4, 2013

Novemonday

I had grand plans for the weekend. Projects I intended to make headway on. Constructive stuff I needed to get done. I had all sorts of time. I was even a good little monkey and didn't take side trips to the pub or anything.

Just wasn't meant to be.

One of my projects requires some... creative writing... on my part and I'm finding myself blocked in that regard.

I played a bit with getting git working on my machines. Now both my Linux box and my PC appear to have it running. And then my PC decided it was time to start freaking out on me.

I don't think it was related at all to my git installation (I've had that in-place for over a week now) but it pretty much threw my other projects completely out-of-whack as I worked on fixing the problem (I haven't "fixed" the problem so much as I've gone back to a previous restore point in the update cycle... that seems to address the issue).

Goddamn annoying.

No comments: