Monday, September 30, 2013

So much salt to mine

After a week of unmitigated sloth and gluttony, I am back at work and sad that I am not a one-percenter. I think I was born to be idly slothful and an utter waste space. I would be so awesome at being rich and useless!

Sigh.

I got caught up on season two of "Person of Interest" and have found myself even more hooked on that show. Goddamn those writers are brilliant. That or I'm just easily entertained (I'm easily entertained).

I rode on the bike path of the Bay Bridge over my time off. I have to say, that's a hell of a ride. It was... longer... than I expected. And the grade was more of a struggle than I expected, but I toughed it out.

I guess that means I violated the sloth bit. Sigh. Still, it was totally worth it. If you get the chance, ride your bike or walk that path. It's a hike and it doesn't connect with Treasure Island/Yerba Buena yet, but it's worth checking out.

I actually accomplished a fair amount of housecleaning until I tweaked out my wrist moving some heavy boxes. I got a proper bar set up in my kitchen and have given it more use than is healthy. Next step: learn to make a proper Old Fashioned (my current poison of choice).

No comments: