Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hump Day is the way

I finished "The Alloy of Law" last night.

Damn that was an excellent book! Sanderson is a writing god. He keeps me hooked and wanting more. I can't wait for him to write a sequel. Damn him.




The bag of Kit Kats I brought to the office was a bad idea. Don't know why I ever thought otherwise.




Now reading "Zealot" by Reza Aslan. I haven't read nonfiction in a good, long time. This should be interesting and comes highly-recommended.




I'm weighing whether or not to return to martial arts this week. I'm leaning towards "yes", though that's going to be a kick in the bank account. The one of many kicks I'll doubtless experience between now and December.




Apparently we won't see Peter Capelli's Doctor in full-swing 'till late 2014. Sigh. Really, BBC? What gives?




Seriously, the Kit Kats were a really bad idea.

No comments: