Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thoughts

  • The Avengers was just as fantastic on a second viewing. I may opt for a third.
  • So, President Obama came out in favor of gay marriage. That's a good thing. It's surprising he came out and said it before an election, but the statement can't really hurt him. I mean, his base is in favor of the same. The conservatives already hate him for a variety of reasons (some valid, some utterly nonsensical). Seems to me the President was smart to just stop hedging and come out and back the idea.
  • They finally fixed the air-conditioning in my office. I cannot express how happy that makes me.
  • Apocalypse Equipped reviewed a shiny thing the other day that... well... suffice it to say I've ordered one and now wait anxiously for it to arrive.
  • Unrelated... mostly. I cut my thumb right across the tip. No idea how. It's in that awkward stage between not-quite-healed but not needing a bandage. The annoyance factor is pretty high.

No comments: