Monday, May 21, 2012

Bits of Random

I woke thinking I've shaken the bug that shut me down on Saturday. So I rode my bike to work today.

Probably not my smartest move.

The head-wind was slight but enough to make me realize I'm still a bit off. I'm starting to wonder if this is "just" severe allergies instead of an actual cold.

Guess it doesn't matter.



Been watching "The Legend of Korra" of late. For an animated kid's show, they're going in some interesting directions with this story.

So of course I think they just went on hiatus.

KHAAAAAAN!!!!



Saw Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.

Okay... I have to admit a guilty pleasure for the Mission Impossible movies. They're implausible and ridiculous, but they are fun flicks. I can even get over the excessive Tom Cruise-ness in them.

"Ghost Protocol" was pretty much up there in the ridiculous but I liked how it tied itself to the previous movie and kept the story running. I was also happy to see Simon Pegg return. Funny how a lot of those IMF agents seem to be from countries other than the U.S., but take their orders from the Department of Defense.

No comments: