Thursday, August 4, 2011

Having a Death Wish

Somewhat recently, I felt I absolutely had to try Death Wish Black Blood of the Earth.

The "strongest coffee in the world" coupled with the GLORY OF SCIENCE that is Herr Direktor's BBotE is something that I simply could not resist.

I got a bottle and have sparingly been working my way through it.

By "sparingly" I mean that I'm still drinking more caffeine than is healthy for any human being who expects to live a long life and avoid some kind of damage.

It has an unusual, but not unpleasant, flavor to it that sets it apart from the other versions of BBotE. And the caffeine. Sweet FSM, the caffeine.

This stuff is glorious.

I prefer the taste of the other BBotE versions, but this stuff does get the old ticker a thumpin' like mad.

I'm on a strong dose of the stuff right now, actually. Thanks to a... hiccup... in the alarm clock setting for my wristwatch, I've found myself a bit sleep-deprived today.

Well... until Death Wish BBotE. Now I just find myself levitating about ten inches off of the ground and can see new spectrums of color.

No comments: