Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Gettin' the pimp suit on

The Internets, in their grand and vile intention to exploit my weak nature, pointed me to a fascinating site in the glorious United Kingdom: A Touch of Ginger

Fascinating site. At first I thought it was some redhead thing (I guess our British cousins refer to redheads as "gingers").

Then I saw what they actually sell.

Check this out! A stainless-steel, credit-card-shaped bottle opener!

A Fish and Chips tool! (I dislike fish and would never consider using utensils to eat fries, but the concept is clever)

And their Urban Kits are just a bunch of pure win. I mean look at these little babies! Bike Ride kits! Flightbag kits! Dirty Stop Out kits! What the hell is a "dirty stop out"?

Seriously. Is that some kind of British slang? It must be.

Whatever works.

The sheer variety of kits they offer is just evidence of epic genius.

No comments: