Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Brainsplatterfest

I love reading the more bizarre spammy comments random people post.

I love deleting them even more. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

---

Some mornings I really should listen to the little voice in the back of my head that drowns out the other, louder, voices and tells me to just stay in bed (after calling in sick to the office, of course).

I always regret it when I don't listen to that little voice.

Damnit.

---

Shipping is just a weird process.

I've gotten packages (using comparable shipping methods) from the UK, Hong Kong, and the domestic U.S. It boggles my mind that I've got a domestic package that's taking more than two weeks to get here and I've already received packages from other countries.

---

I can't believe it's September tomorrow.

No comments: