Monday, December 13, 2010

Temptation

Now that I've experienced the quality caffeine product of Funranium Labs known as Black Blood of the Earth, I find my attention drawn to Herr Direktor's other product: Steins of Science.

The problem is, of course, that the Steins of Science ain't cheap. Not that BBotE is inexpensive (it isn't), but the concept of a stein crafted from scientific apparatus and keeps my beer cold for a long period of time... oh that appeals to me.

It could well be worth the money.

Minimum I'm looking at two Franklins and some change, should I take the plunge. That's a hit to the bank account, especially during the holidaze.

The responsible adult in me is counseling me to wait until after Xmas. The responsible adult is saying that I have plenty of vessels to hold my beverages and I don't need this.

It's a shame that the responsible adult in me is kept in a tiny box in the dark recesses of my mind by the irresponsible child that governs most of my affairs.

Oh, the struggle...

No comments: