Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yet more of the interesting times

Well this was an interesting day.

Work aside, I had quite the ups-and-downs. The high point was probably getting my Saddleback Leather briefcase. 'Tis quite lovely and now holding all sorts of junk. I expect my shoulder to give out fairly quickly.

The low point was the phone message from my credit card company questioning some recent charges. I figured that might happen after ordering the Saddleback.

That wasn't it.

Nooo... there were entirely-unfamiliar, albeit small, charges on it. Apparently that's done to "test" the card.

Thank goodness for the fraud dept. with my credit card company. These guys are on their game.

The card is nuclear slag now. Rage fuels me again.

It certainly made martial arts class more interesting.

No comments: