Friday, April 23, 2010

Another one bites the dust

Friday has arrived, and with it comes the beginning of my spring allergies.

Ugh.

At least they're minor thus far. The sinus annoyance is offset by the euphoria of enjoying a good "Fringe" episode. It was mythology-heavy, just the way I like it. I'm glad they went the way they did with resolving the current plot issue.

Shapeshifting super-soldiers from an alternate universe win again. W00T!

The weather may spawn horrible, allergy-inducing things, but it's awfully nice. I took part of yesterday to hoof it into the Chrome store in San Francisco and acquire something for morning bike rides.

It'll be a full weekend. Drinks tonight (perhaps after class, if I get my lazy arse in there), beer-tasting festival tomorrow (that's gonna hurt), and Sundays always have something alcohol-related. It's some sort of rule.

Another week and we bid April adieu. This month just blurred on by.

No comments: