Monday, April 26, 2010

What Problem?

Friday night: drinks. A moderate number of beers at three different bars. I was past tipsy and well into drunk by 10:30. An hour later, I was asleep.

Saturday late morning/early afternoon: beer festival. Some of the beer tastings were 10% alcohol (could be rated as barley wine). I tasted a lot of beer. The best was the "Sea Monster", a porter from... um... somewhere awesome. Only food to offset said beer was some garlic fries (mmm... garlic fries...) and some spicy wings. Not sure if I had dinner. I was a mess when I got home.

Sunday evening: surprise birthday dinner for VB. Dinner was much later than I'm used to so the two beers I had while waiting hit me a bit. I suspect I was already tired. By the time I got home, I was very ready to sleep.

I do believe my immune system took a hit from the weekend's liver-abuse.

I regret nothing.

No comments: