Monday, April 12, 2010

*grumble* need coffee *grumble*

What a weekend.

Friday night was tiki drinks, classic Tom Baker-era "Doctor Who", and good friends to share both with.

Saturday was gaming and good friends to share that with. Not my best game ever. Indeed, I think the game was rather mediocre. I'm not sure where it fell apart, but such is life. Was nice to nerd out all the same.

Sunday it rained like hell. So of course I went to get comics then visit the family. It was a bit touch-and-go as to whether or not I was going to make it to either destination alive, thanks to the slick, often semi-flooded, roads and the IDIOTIC jackasses driving about, but fortune favored me.

And I got to see the second episode of Matt Smith's tenure as the Doctor. Thus far I am quite impressed with Matt Smith and Karen Gilan. I love Steven Moffatt's fairy-tale style of writing for "Doctor Who". The shows hold the atmosphere on repeat-viewings quite well. There's some problems with logical flow here and there, but nothing that really bothers me too much.

And now it's Monday. Bwah.

No comments: