Thursday, October 8, 2009

Shambling forth on a Thursday

Pain. It's still with me. I did some kind of mild tweak to my ankle and my shoulder is still giving me trouble. Part of me is tempted to see a doctor about my shoulder but the last few times I've sought medical advice on these sorts of pains (related to martial arts) I've never gotten any useful feedback.

Me: "My knee hurts."
Doctor: "No swelling. Hm. X-Rays don't show anything. Not sure what it could be. Why don't you monitor it and let me know if it gets worse."

Meh. It's not crippling. It did get me moving extra slow this morning. As a result I opted to drive rather than bike. Lazy me...

Wrapped up some of my gaming stuff for Saturday's nerdfest. I think I'm going to stop doing these email intervals. They're too much work for too little payback.

"Fringe" tonight. I feel glee. GLEE!

No comments: