Friday, October 2, 2009

Blessed Weekend... so close...

The weekend is nearly here. I am giddy with joy over that prospect.

Mainly I'm looking forward to sleeping in. I'd like to get caught up on some viewing. I still need to finish my latest weird Japanese zombie movie (don't ask) and re-watch "Fringe" season one.

I need to write up the details of my next game. I figure I should do that since I've got about a week left before my next nerdfest.

I may do the hipster thing and drag my laptop along to some cafe and do some writing. I'm stalled on my current crap stories, but I got a new idea this week and want to outline it a bit to see if it's worth pursuing.

And I'll want to rest. I'm sore as hell from the last couple of days of martial arts and bicycling. I'll do class tonight, then collapse in a puddle of goo.

Assuming there's enough left of me to make a puddle.

No comments: