- It's a full moon and it's Friday the 13th.
Yeah. Nothing bad can possibly happen under combined circumstances such as these.
- Now reading "Blood and Iron" by Jon Sprunk. Book one of his "Black Earth" series, it's helping me fill time until "Tower Lord" by Anthony Ryan comes out.
Sprunk's novel is formulaic but the protagonist is interesting enough and the world he's built is engaging. I'm about halfway through and enjoying it fine.
- I need to figure out a way to profit from my gaming hobby. Maybe transition my attentions from game prep to actual novel writing. Given the ridiculous amount of time I dedicate to this hobby, it should be earning me some cash.
- Got a bag of dark chocolate M&Ms the other day. I was looking for dark chocolate Kit Kats. Why is it so goddamn hard to find dark chocolate Kit Kats in stores? WHY??? KHAAAAAAAAN!!!!
Sure, I could go through Amazon or something, but these should be easy to buy locally! DAMNIT!!!!
- Internet Archive uploaded a bajillion Doctor Who-related books. And my e-reader is toast. This is how the universe operates. F*cking universe.
New DNA tests show remains are Romanovs - DNA tests on remains thought to be of Russia's last royals prove their authenticity, reports *Deutsche Welle*. Killed by Bolsheviks after the October rev...
7 minutes ago