Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday Thoughts

I thought it was Thursday when I woke this morning. Imagine my disappointment.



Cat sitting (after a fashion) today. Should be a hoot.



Met a self-imposed deadline yesterday at work. I'm so giddy that I made it that I'm actually finding it hard to focus a day later. That's a bit counter-productive, I imagine.



Successful dental visit that doesn't require a return visit for cavities. Yay!



Oddly enough, one of my teeth hurts now. Or maybe it's my jaw. Either way, I'm sure it's my hypochontria at work.

That's what I'm telling myself, anyway.



If all goes well, I'm going to be putting in two and a half hours into martial arts this afternoon.

I should point out that two and a half hours of martial arts will not necessarily end well for me. Especially the stuff we're practicing. Oy vey.



I'm really finding myself irritated that it's only Wednesday.



I've thrown in the towel on "Libriomancer". It's just not doing it for me. Oh well.

I'm re-reading Brandon Sanderson's "Warbreaker". That's good fun.



An unanswered email is making me sadder than I expected to be. Funny how that works out sometimes.



Still kinda giddy over "Dinosaurs on a Spaceship". I really wasn't expecting to enjoy that "Dr. Who" ep at all.



Successfully resisting the siren lure of the Nax. So far.

Let's face it. Two hundred and twenty bucks for a "zombie killing" tool that would get me arrested in about twenty seconds is just not a good investment.

That's a really strangely mature, sober, and sane analysis for me. Is this what being an adult feels like?

I don't like it one bit.



Still absolutely loving my Discrete Messenger Bag. THAT was money well-spent!

Sure, it's put me in debt and was kind of ridiculously-expensive, but I still regret nothing.

Aaah... there goes that "grown up" feeling. Right out the window. Oh my. Made a little splat on the ground outside. Sorry 'bout that.

No comments: