Monday, September 24, 2012

Adventures in Mundanity

Is "Mundanity" a word? Oh well. It is now.

  • Breakfast while still navigating around my broken sink.
  • Phone tag with the repair guy for the sink. Of course the hour he can be here is the hour I have slated for martial arts class. Figures.
  • Negotiations for dinner turned into "second breakfast". I am becoming a Hobbit.
  • Bought a 20-30 lb. container of propane for my gas grill. Carried it a quarter mile. Wow. That was a lot stupider than it initially seemed.
  • Got a refill on my BBotE.
  • Now I wait for the repair guy. Listening to the recently-discovered "30 Seconds from Mars".

Okay, shameless plug time: I've fondly noted my love for my Stein(s) of Science. While getting my BBotE fix, Herr Direktor intimated that there hasn't been a massive Oktoberfest run on his steins. Yet.

I wish to pimp these. You cannot see the velour hat I have adorned, but you can imagine it. I am now pimping Steins of Science. They are WORTHY. Sure, they're not cheap, but they keep your beer cold, they have massive carrying capacity, and they LOOK GODDAMN COOL.

In the interests of disclosure, I do not have a financial or compensatory relationship with Funranium Labs or Herr Direktor. I'm not getting anything out of singing the praises of the Steins or BBotE beyond the satisfaction of preaching of awesome in the world.

If you're a beer drinker, I highly recommend looking at your piggy bank and, if you can swing it, getting one. It'll make you feel good.

Okay, I'm done.

No comments: