Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pictures of Stuff

Word has it that a picture is worth a thousand words.

As a professional writer, I get a wee-bit defensive that these damn photographers can upstage me. That said, there's some truth to the saying.

Anyway... stuff!

I talked about the Iain Sinclair CardSharp before (and got mention on Apocalypse Equipped! Woot!). I wanted to share pics of the CardSharp 1.0 and 2.0.

Below you'll see a pic of the two knives all folded up. The one on the right with the little bit of green is the 2.0. It's got a better locking mechanism that actually has to rotate to free the blade.


Here they are folded and "ready for action". They're essentially the same folded open. Sharp little buggers.


If you opt to purchase one of these beauties, I highly recommend going for the package deal and getting an Eon Classic with it.

It's gonna take about a month before it ships. You may as well get it with an extra shiny thing. And my whining aside, it's worth the wait.

Here's a photo of both the CardSharp 2.0 and the Eon Classic. Sorry for the funny angle. The flash was necessary in the dark confines of my man-cave and it caught the metal of the Eon flashlight oddly.


As a segue to another thing I've mentioned, I keep a CardSharp (or sometimes an Eon light) in my TMT Wallet.

Isn't it purdy?

I'm not much of a photographer (unlike some people) but this isn't a bad pic. I tried to get some close-ups of parts, like the glass-breaker, but my skills are lacking and I had trouble getting a non-blurry pic.

The only other photo that looks even halfway good, is a shot of the opened TMT wallet with a CardSharp in one of the sections.


The two inserts have been removed in this pic. They'd normally hold credit cards, ID, and the like. Maybe cash as well, though I tend to keep my cash separate from my cards. Gotta have a use for the money clip after all.

I think I like sharp things a little too much.

For irony, I'm typing this post with a bandage on one finger. Got a paper cut from a cardboard box, of all things, after I'd cut it open with a knife and safely put the knife away.

Yeah. I'm macho.

No comments: