Tuesday, February 7, 2012

blargh...

It's been an open question as to whether I've been suffering an attack of allergies due to the unseasonably warm and dry weather California's been experiencing or if I've managed to catch the cold that various friends and family have enjoyed in my presence.

Or both. Could be both.

Yesterday I was really feeling something creep up on me. Constant headache (magnified by the fluorescent hell-bringers that pass for lighting in my building), mild-but-increasing congestion, light-headedness, and a general feeling of fatigue.

I tried a P90-X workout that didn't help an awful lot after work.

I decided to bite the Nyquil bullet. After a shot of the unnatural green sludge, I was done and out like a light.

Nine-ish hours of Nyquil-induced dreams later, I woke feeling very groggy, but better.

After 100 ml of Black Blood of the Earth rejuvenated me with its magical powers, I braved the wet roads (we've finally gotten a little rain) and... yeah. I'm still feeling on the cusp of something.

I hate this.

No comments: