Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So it's June now?

For the first time since... um... February, we're supposed to get warm-ish weather in the Bay Area.

Looking forward to the sunshine. Not looking forward to the possibility of allergies.

I've even busted out shorts for the weather. I look forward to blinding people with my pasty white legs.

---

A friend of mine asked me to help out her son by reviewing papers said boy writes as part of a project to get his English grades up to snuff.

The theory here is that since I'm a writer (allegedly), I could probably have a few tips and such.

I'm reminded why I never chose to go into teaching as a profession. Reviewing papers is... draining.

---

What kind of jackasses would steal a little girl's TARDIS?

---

It's nice to be back in my martial arts class. It's a good treatment for the blahs. One of my instructors gave me tips with exercises to deal with an old injury that are pretty awesome.

I'm looking forward to the day when ten year olds can't easily beat the crap out of me.

I have high hopes.

---

I finished watching An Idiot Abroad over the weekend.

God damn this is a funny show. I'm moderately-convinced the persona of Karl Pinkerton is a put-on. Regardless, this guy is damn funny.

The Pagan snapperheads in Egypt may well have been the funniest thing I've ever seen.

I also think Ricky Gervaise is kind of a dick in this. If any of my friends pulled that crap with me, someone would be on the ground with a bloody nose. Just sayin'.

No comments: