Monday, November 22, 2010

Only Two Days?

I'm still not used to these "only two days off" things we call "weekends".

I think it's 'cause mine was so packed. In-between the raindrops, I found myself spending an unexpected chunk of the weekend in the hospital, visiting an ailing relative.

I am not a fan of hospitals, but I have to say that I've always found hospital staff to be incredibly pleasant people.

Helps take the edge off.

I took a break from time there to brave a moderately-horrific rainstorm (complete with thunder and lightning) to drive a good hour or so to visit some friends and their toddler.

The child isn't quite a year old and she's already walking and dancing.

Yes, dancing. The kid dances to "Remind Me" by Röyksopp and it's cute beyond words.

So naturally we re-played the song a half-dozen times and it's now lodged in my brain.

Argh.

No comments: