Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Back to Normal

Yesterday saw the return to my normal schedule as I returned to the office and blearily tried to remember all the things I've managed to purge from my mind over the last three weeks.

Longest. Day. Ever.

It was punctuated nicely by my lingering chest cough (made all the better by the dry, crappy, office air). So I decided to make matters even more complicated by jaunting off to my martial arts class for the first time in three weeks.

Yeah. That was good, clean fun.

There were a few points where folks seemed worried I was about to expire in a fit of coughing, but that's pretty much par for the course with me and that class. If it's not one thing, it's another.

At least I didn't leave bleeding. That's always a plus.

I'm being a bit melodramatic, of course. It was nice to see my friends at work and in class. I issued forth souvenirs to some folks and enjoyed sharing my photos and a few stories.

I suppose I should be more productive today. *sigh*

No comments: