Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Satisfaction

Bakesale Betty's chicken salads are actually more satisfying than their sandwiches. And their sandwiches are pure heaven. Add to that lunch company of one of my better friends and the opportunity to meet her new kittes (KITTIES!!!) and you have the necessary ingredients for a fairly awesome lunch.

Hell, I even got my same parking spot returning to work.

I'm also enjoying one of those rare moments in life when my snooping instincts have turned out to be correct. Makes me think I may well have had a reasonable career as an investigative reporter if I'd actually had the spine to do that sort of work.

Best of all? Ocean breeze coming inland to provide much-needed relief.

Life is good. I'm actually starting to forget the six dozen fucktards who were in my way as I was trying to come back to the office.

D'oh!

No comments: