Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Aaaaaah-CHOO!!!

Goddamn hay fever. It's freakin' AUGUST!

I am NOT supposed to have allergies at this time of year!

If I knew what the cause of said hay fever was, I'd kill it with fire. A lot.

---

So... Doctor Who meets "The Simpsons". The level of awesome is truly off the charts.

---

Day one of my bamboo in a bed of coffee grounds and a new pot. So far, it's alive.

---

After a weekend of pizza and rum drinks, it's time to get back on the wagon and ride for a while. Hell, I think I should pull the wagon. I stepped on the scale this morning. I did not like the number I saw. I did not like that number at all.

I really ought to get my bike fixed.

---

It's been two months now and the good and glorious state of California still has not seen fit to supply me with license plates for my Preciousssss.

It may be unfair of me to blame California. I called the dealership to find out if they know what's taking so long. The representative just said the paperwork "processed" towards the end of July.

I have no idea if that means they just got around to it six weeks late or if that means the DMV finally got around to processing things on their end so late in the game.

Either way, I've been told not to expect plates for another couple of weeks.

Mind you, there are advantages to running around with dealer plates. It just makes me feel uncomfortable to leave my Precioussss parked anywhere as new cars without plates do draw the eyes of the unsavory sorts.

---

Another bought of sneezing. I am not enjoying this.

---

I'm thinking that I have the wrong nickname for my car. Oh, it will always be my [Gollum voice]Preciousssssss[/Gollum voice] but many have rightly commented that it has a ridiculous amount of interior space for a seemingly-small car.

Mayhap I should take this a step further in geekdom and call it my TARDIS?

Oooh! I can call it my PRECIOUSSSSSS TARDIS!

Hang on. I need to find where I put the electrical tape for my glasses. Maybe it's with my pocket protector...

No comments: