Monday, December 7, 2009

whew

What a weekend!

Not much in the way of down time. A long Friday evening of preparing for Sunday's test. Saturday was a party with some of my club-mates in a home that dwelt upon a location that pretty much defines what a "windy road" is.

And I ate. Oh, did I eat. I just weighed myself this morning and regretted doing that.

Sunday was the test. Nice and early. Except for the "nice" part. Early on a Sunday is never nice.

My personal test didn't take place 'till nearly lunch time. I didn't mind the wait. It's fun to watch some of the other tests. My actual test was almost anticlimactic. It was strangely-easier than my previous test back in August. I'd like to say that was because I was so prepared, but the truth is that it was likely due to external matters that may have shortened my test.

I'm not complaining. I attended a reception later for the program and was told I passed. I'm pretty happy.

My sinuses have been troubling me with a minor headache since Sunday and my stomach is a tad upset, likely due to the various things I ate that I'm not used to eating. Hopefully this doesn't mean I've contracted the cold/flu that various co-workers and classmates have. Time will tell.

It's all good. I can chill now.

No comments: