Tuesday, December 22, 2009

ticking down

The year is nearly over. What do we have left? Nine days?

2009. What a crazy year. Can't say I'll miss it.

It was great to see Obama sworn in and it's been great that I've weathered the economic meltdown (so far), but otherwise this has not been the best year I've ever experienced.

Seems to me that everyone and everything just gets crazier and crazier.

2010 isn't looking like it's going to be a whole lot saner. Not much I can do about that, I guess.

My goals for 2010 will involve whatever steps I need to take to make my little slice of the world less-crazy:

- exercise more (hah!)
- find some kind of way to incorporate some self-discipline into my life to change some bad habits (spending, eating, etc.)
- waste less energy worrying about what I don't have and focus more on what I do have

I guess that's all common sense. We'll see how this goes.

No comments: