Thursday, December 10, 2009

An Odd Sense of Time Compression

It simultaneously feels like it should be earlier in the week and later in the week. Essentially, I'm surprised to find it's Thursday.

Dunno why. I think the weather is throwing me. My class is over 'till January, so that's probably a contributing factor.

And all the festive stuff. That adds to it.

My "down time" is pretty much on the weekdays now. My weekends are solid-booked until New Year's. Oh well, at least it won't be boring.

The first major series of packages hit my office yesterday. I'm now officially 90% done with my family shopping. I should probably get some cards in the mail.

Sadly, I got an Airsoft pistol for myself in my latest shipment. So I wasted tons of time last night shooting (and losing) Airsoft pellets in my apartment. 'Cause clearly my emotional development never made it past age 12.

At least I got some jogging in yesterday. I braved the relative cold and got a few miles in. Felt good. Now I have to figure out what kind of cardio exercise I can manage when the rain hits today.

No comments: