Thursday, December 3, 2009

Counting Down

Thursdays are interesting days. They're not quite Fridays, but they're so close that they can often feel Friday-ish.

Today doesn't. Not for me, in any event.

Meetings upon meetings vie with anticipation of tonight's "Fringe" countered by more errands... it all fills my head. Gah. Too much to do. Not enough time to do it.

One more class of review before my test. I'm feeling less-anxious about the actual test. I suppose that's a good thing.

I'm about halfway through Jim Butcher's latest novel: "First Lord's Fury"

It's up to Butcher's usual standards of excellence. At this point, Butcher's edged George R.R. Martin out of the running for my favorite author. So it's down to Patrick Rothfuss and Jim Butcher. Butcher's slammed out more books but Rothfuss did a hell of a good freshman novel. I just wish he'd finish up his second novel.

No comments: