Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Going to be a loooooong one

I've got a meeting today that's starting just about the time I'd normally leave the office. That would suck under normal circumstances. This is, of course, a day I've got class after work. And this is a week that I feel I really need to hit the classes for this test.

Yes, I know this is all martial arts and doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but I've paid tuition for this and I'd like to pass the damn test.

On top of this, my sinuses are acting up and giving me that draining sore throat feeling. I can't tell if this is due to allergies or if I'm fighting a cold. I don't feel achy, so I suspect it's allergies. All the same, it sucks.

So I'm starting my Wednesday irritated. I expect my mood won't get much better as the day goes on.

Ugh. And I need to get on the ball with my xmas shopping. Bah.

No comments: