Stress dreams. I have no freakin' idea why I'm having them.
I dreamt I was ineffectually dodging meetings.
Why? I dunno. I haven't particularly been trying hard to dodge meetings in real life. I don't really have all that many to worry about.
Freakin' weird.
---
There's few things funnier and more disconcerting in the morning than stopping for a yellow light and then spotting the nice police officer stopped at the intersection. Instinctively giving said officer a big, toothy grin may not be the smartest thing to do in the morning, but it's got an amusement factor going for it.
---
How the hell did August manage to sneak up so fast? Seriously... it's like a ninja month or something.
---
Egg beaters (those egg substitute things) are great for baking save for one little problem: when you open the container, you have about a week and change before it's supposed to go bad.
So you're supposed to use the damn thing up in that time.
I only use eggs for one purpose: baking.
So... I've been baking.
I've been baking a lot.
I can't be eating all this stuff. It's good, but it's too much sugar and fat.
Gwah.
I'm glad I have a dumping gr...um... office.
---
I'm pretty much sold on the idea that my extended Lord of the Rings DVD set is one of those things I cannot do without. When all else fails for viewing pleasure, few things satisfy like massive orc carnage.
Did Claude Help an Amateur Astronomer Discover a New Planet?
-
Billions of exoplanets are believed to be out there awaiting discovery.
AI—with its ability to sift through mountains of data—could speed that
process along.
8 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment