Monday, September 11, 2017

Review: TAD Gear Recon RS Pant

I did a bit of shopping not too long ago and got a pair of the Recon RS Pants put out by TAD Gear.

I love them very, very much!

The Recon RS are sort of low-key cargo pants made out of a ripstop nylon-cotton blend. Breathes delightfully but has a tough, rugged feel to it.

And the Recon RS has pockets. Deep and varying pockets!

I do love me my pockets...

There's your normal hip pockets in front, with two "coin" pockets that run pretty damn deep. Inside the main hand-warmer front pockets are two tiny pockets (presumably really for coins) in the interior. Along the front of the thighs are a pair of roomy, zipper-secured pockets large enough for a cell phone. And there's pockets on the rear as well.

Oh, and there's a secret pocket for very tiny things. Shhh! It's a secret!

God, I love this stuff!

All-in-all, I found the Recon RS well-constructed and very comfortable. Gonna have to put aside a few bucks and get another pair or two...

No comments: