Wednesday, September 20, 2017

2017's kicks to the balls

Recap:
  • Trump is still in the White House.
  • Equifax fucked us.
  • Nazis are a thing again. Seriously.
  • North Korea's got nukes and Trump is in the White House.
  • CCleaner malware. Yeah, I use CCleaner. Whee!
  • Equifax fucked us royally. Like for the rest of our lives. And who wants to bet there's no consequences for that? Anyone?
  • Fucking Trump is still in the White House!
So I've been finding myself tremendously depressed in September. Like "I-don't-want-to-get-out-of-bed" or "I-would-rather-eat-glass-than-interact-with-people" depressed. It's affecting my work. It's affecting my hobbies, though on the plus side, I'm devoting a fair amount of time to this Krav Maga class.

I keep thinking that the next time I step out the door, someone's going to launch a nuke or start a riot or whatever. People feel helpless and really, really scared. And it's rubbing off, goddamnit.

And just to add insult to injury, my Fall allergies have started kicking in.

A shade more than three months left in the year. Ye gods.

No comments: