Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Review: The County Comm Titanium Persuader

So in my previous post, I moan and whine a lot. I also comment on how scary the world is getting.

That's probably what motivated me to purchase the Titanium Persuader when I saw it pop up on CountyComm a month or so back.

I liked it so much, that I got another as a gift for someone close to me.

The Persuader is essentially a faux-pen of solid titanium with a tapered point. It looks like it could be a long stylus (or pen, if you don't look too closely). It's pretty much a kubotan, but more slender than you'd usually see. Set in a pocket, it looks just like a pen and doesn't get any odd looks.

It's handy to have available if things are looking sketchy. Even if you don't have any training in using a kubotan, just holding it in your fist and jabbing either end of the Persuader into someone is going to hurt like hell without inflicting some permanent harm.

This assumes you don't ram it into someone's eye socket and go to town, of course. Kind of a disgusting mental image, but I've been watching violent movies lately.

I'm quite happy with this purchase. It's discrete and a nasty little thing to have handy. I expect CountyComm will do a brisk business with these little monsters.

No comments: