Tuesday, April 8, 2014

meh whatevs...

  • Been making myself run. I did four miles on Saturday then repeated on Sunday. Then did a kicking-intensive martial arts class yesterday. To say my legs are sore understates matters a bit.
  • I'm going to try to cut back on the booze this week. At least until Friday. I'd like to claim this is for health reasons, but it's really 'cause the cash flow is going to be a bit tight until the next paycheck. Meh. Silver linings and all that.
  • I really should get back to riding my bike to work...
  • Got a case for my phone the other day. Now I feel like an extra on "Star Trek" (I almost wore a red shirt today...). I do like having a tiny bit of protection for the inevitable moment when I drop the phone.
  • It's April and it's already in the low 80's here. And we have a drought. This summer's gonna suck.

No comments: