Thursday, April 24, 2014

Daze go by

I can't believe I've let a week go by without my inane prattling adding to the grand cacophony!

THIS MUST BE RECTIFIED!

Activate the Prattle-A-Tron!

Um... yeah. Hm. Not a lot to say, really.

  • Jogging + Allergies = A decided lack of fun.
  • Jogging + Allergy Meds = Muted allergies. Still not fun, but bearable.
  • I am sitting squarely in the GM seat for my gaming group for a while. My brain is awash with game ideas. Too many game ideas. And I really need to be doing things that aren't the game. But the game calls to me. It calls to me...
  • Got Season Three of "Game of Thrones" on DVD. Time to make my way through the season that gave us the Red Wedding.
  • "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." is making me very, very happy. Hail Hydra.
  • I'm reading "Old Man's War" by John Scalzi. Goddamn this is a good book. Apparently there's three more in the series. GLEE!!!
  • I've quit martial arts for the time being. I really need to focus on career-related things and I'm sort of plateaued in this style anyway. To say I have mixed feelings is an understatement, but I'm enjoying the extra time.
  • Made a blueberry pie the other day. That... did not go as well as expected. I'm clearly out of practice.
  • So. "Arrow". Getting a mite intense as well. Huh.
  • I can't believe this week's "Person of Interest" was a rerun after last week's bombshell. CBS, you're killing me.
  • I think my EDC ("every day carry") is getting out-of-hand. At one point, not counting what my bag holds, I think I had three four flashlights, two three four sharp things, two different screwdrivers with multiple bit options, three pens, four flash drives, and four bottle openers. By "at one point" I mean "I realized this when I moved stuff from my jacket to my other jacket this morning". I'm afraid to audit my bag.
Okay, so I lied. I had a lot to say. I generate prattle. I am a prattle-generator. I am a prattleator. Yep. Movin' on.

No comments: