Monday, January 6, 2014

salt mining and whatnot

Two weeks of utter sloth and over-the-top gluttony.

Two blissful weeks.

Okay, they weren't all blissful moments in those two weeks. I managed to tweak the hell out of my back the first day of my break and spent the subsequent two days recovering, but it was a muscle thing and quickly went away. I guess I relaxed those muscles nicely.

Consumed beer and cocktails when not stuffing my face with various foodstuffs. Cooked. Actually cleaned (shockingly enough). Did some jogging, just to mix things up. Shuttled a friend to the other end of the Bay Area and explored what kind of gas mileage I get when I'm not driving on city streets. Cursed out Moffatt for what was (in my opinion) a horrible finale for Smith's tenure as the Doctor.

Drank some more. Ate some more. Worked on various side-projects, some work-related, some not.

Now I'm broke, fat, lazy, and trying to get back into the swing of things.

Hello 2014. What do you have for me?

No comments: