Thursday, August 29, 2013

Monkeys of chaos

  • The Bay Bridge is closed for the next few days. Let chaos reign!
  • The more I think on The World's End the more disappointed I feel in the film not living up to its potential. After Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, I expected more. To date, nothing tops Pacific Rim for awesome in 2013.
  • I see meeting conflicts abounding on the calendars today. I expect amusement.
  • Goddamn air conditioning doesn't seem to be working. Never have I been so glad for this relaxed dress code.
  • Salonpas is awesome.
  • You know what's awesome? Taking a shirt you're pretty certain is stained to the dry cleaners, then getting it back and finding the stain is gone! That's pretty damn awesome. Plus it's already ironed! WIN!
  • Black Blood of the Earth refills are beyond awesome and into divine territory.
  • I think Neosporin happened when someone tried to create a Dungeons and Dragons healing potion. Go science!
  • My apartment smells of homemade pasta sauce. Or, as I call it, pseudo-Italian air freshener!
This concludes today's incoherent ramblings and cacophonic mutterings.

No comments: