In 1983 I couldn't afford to beat Dragon's Lair
-
[image: Dragon's Lair]
I love and still play Don Bluth's amazing video games. I never would have
been able to finish them were it not for re-releases years...
Murales del Borgo San Giuliano in Rimini, Italy
-
[image: Agim Sulaj dedicated an entire wall to Fellini, surrounded by his
unforgettable characters.]
Founded around the year 1000, Borgo San Giuliano, wa...
If You Rode a Ship’s Anchor to the Mariana Trench
-
Epic Spaceman shows what it might be like to travel to Challenger Deep at
the bottom of the Mariana Trench by riding on the Titanic’s anchor. The
real-time...
Mugs Round Two
-
I'm back again with three more...Two purple with voluptuous Mermaid Vixens
and undersea themes, and one more with pretty cowgirls and rodeo cowboys.
The ...
AI News – August 5, 2026
-
Quick Brief Featured story today: “Kimi K3 full model running on 16x GB10
cluster at 20+tps” And more models & releases news from the AI universe –
Photo...
Subscribe to the new Vintage Ninja Newsletter!
-
“VINTAGE NINJA SECRET SCROLLS” is my new email newsletter. Like a lone
shinobi in the night, I’m trying to maintain an audience and spread the
good word ...
Quotes - Forty-Three
-
Sometimes you meet someone, and it’s so clear that the two of you, on some
level belong together. As lovers, or as friends, or as family, or as
somethin...
Home Front: IBC water storage
-
Water security has been a concern for me for a while, weather patterns
changing all the time and even social disruptions affecting major
infrastructure l...
An important message from Consumer Reports
-
This is our last post on Consumerist.com. We’re deeply proud of all the
work we’ve done on behalf of consumers, from exposing shady practices by
secretive ...
No comments:
Post a Comment