Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Review: Stainless Steel Peanut LED Flashlight Kit by Maratac

I'm a sucker for flashlights. I don't deny it.

About a month back, I got a Peanut LED Flashlight from CountyComm. I'd been looking at it for a while. The size appealed to my current desire to lighten my over-burdened keychain a bit.

I'm not generally a fan of twist lights. They have a tendency to twist in the pocket, go on, then run out of power. Still, I thought I'd give the Peanut a try.

The Peanut is a nice, solid constructed little light. It's a tiny thing powered by a 10180 Lithium Cell 70mAh. The whole thing assembled is about as long as the end of my thumb to my first knuckle joint. And it's quite bright.

The Peanut comes with battery, light, and a USB charging cable. I haven't had any issues with the light accidentally turning on, so that's one worry gone. I have a new, very light, favorite on my keychain.

No comments: