Sunday, October 22, 2017

Review: Maratac Titanium Inspection AAA Flashlight

Yeah, I have too many flashlights. It's a problem.

I don't know exactly what possessed me to get the Maratac Titanium Inspection light. Maybe it was the price. Maybe it was the titanium construction. Mostly I think I was just in my crazy place.

However that works out, the Inspection is a welcome addition to my personal every day carry. As lights go, it's study and bright. The titanium frame is almost comically light. As it's titanium, it's probably going to break one of my bones before it breaks itself. It's long enough to serve as an impromptu kubaton, if there's a need, and is an excellent light. With the back button, you can click to select from low (5 lumens for 90 hours), medium (45 lumens for 6 hours), or high (385 lumens for less than 2 hours). As it takes two AAA batteries, it's pretty easy to just run to a local store and get new batteries when it runs out.

You can get a Inspection light at County Comm for less than $60 (not counting shipping).

Disclaimer: I don't work for County Comm, nor do I get anything from them. I really just like this light a lot.

No comments: