Saturday, April 29, 2017

Review: Zombie Tools "The Mauler"

It arrived!



Yes, my latest Zombie Tool and the companion to my Tainto (a blade retired by the Zombie Tools folks), the Mauler is also a companion karambit to my Fox flipper (which I've managed to puncture my arm with. Whee!).

The Mauler is up to what I expect of Zombie Tools standards. It's a solid, mean-looking blade. Sharp and not a toy. It's got sharp edges on the outside and on the inner curve as well as a nasty rounded spike on the ring.


I opted for the leather sheath addition and I am damn happy I did.

Now the hard part will be not accidentally lopping off a body part as I try not to play with the lovely thing too much.

1 comment:

MoonWind said...

As a Mauler owner myself (I got a matched right-left set so that I can use a brace of daggers) what differences do you find in the leather sheath?