Wednesday, May 7, 2014

blather

  • So far the bike gods seem distracted, letting me do my thing without interference. Oh, there was the whole "nearly getting clipped by a speeding car" thing this morning, but that's kind of par for the course. Any morning where I don't see someone waving a knife around is a win in my book.
  • High-five
  • So... "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.". Interesting stuff. I personally think they've kind of written themselves into a corner with this whole "S.H.I.E.L.D. is gone" storyline, but whatever works. It's still an improvement over the first part of the season.
  • "Person of Interest". Holy. Shit. Just.... yeah. Goddamn.
  • With my new phone, I ordered a new holder to carry it. As with my previous phone, I decided to go with Skinth Solutions. A month's lead time is a bit brutal, but I gotta say they deliver and I'm happy with my purchase. Now I'm like a dorky Batman-wannabe with my quasi-utility-belt accessory. Still, it's got my phone (case and all), with room for the stylus, a pen, a flashlight, and I bet I could slip a couple of other small things into it. My one regret was sticking to Velcro instead of going with some kind of snap to secure it. Oh well.

No comments: