Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Rebels without a...

Right, so io9 has been giving out some bits on the new rebel characters that will star in Disney's "Star Wars: Rebels" TV show.

Digest that statement for a moment. Go on. I'll wait.



Yes. Disney. Rebels. Star Wars. The wrong in that is pretty epic.

Conceptually, I'm behind the idea of something exploring between the travesty that was Ep III and the awesome that was Ep IV. Doing something on the Rebel Alliance view of things is interesting. And then Disney had to go raid some MMO character and just get stupid. I mean, a Han Solo-esque Jedi? Seriously? A Boba Fett-esque rebel? I can't decide which character sounds more ludicrous and childish. Wait, I don't have to choose!

I really just need to stop reading anything that will further abuse my childhood memories. Sigh.

No comments: