Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Go away Tuesday. You're drunk.

  • I'm back to martial arts. Sadly, this might be my last semester in this particular style, depending on how other plans go. Suffice it to say, I'm sore this morning. Not from getting the crap kicked out of me (for a change) but entirely due to under-used muscles being used a lot. Good times.
  • The washing machine last night decided it did not care for the excessive number of jeans and my martial arts uniform all in the same load. Net result: water every goddamn place and an extra hour added to my laundry. I think some of the kids in my building learned some new words from me.
  • No "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." this week. I keep planning to slam out a diatribe comparing "Arrow" to "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." and I keep deciding it's really not worth writing. Neither are particularly well-written shows. Sure, "Arrow" does a better job with the superhero angle, but it's really not fair to look at "Agents" as a superhero show. Alas, my OCD refuses to let this go.
  • Apparently Hollywood still intends to do a live-action version of Akira. What would it take to stop them? Plus there's yet another Terminator movie on the wings. Ye gods.
  • Apparently there's a new Sinbad movie out called Sinbad: the Fifth Voyage. It's apparently narrated by Patrick Stewart. Having watched the trailer (in which Stewart's voice does not play a part) I have to express disbelief that this is a real thing. This looks like a SyFy channel offering. A bad one. A bad one for SyFy.
  • Three day weekend coming up. Need it so bad...

No comments: