Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Well that's a relief!

The words "President Mitt Romney" are now consigned to some hellish alternate universe and we get four more years of President Barak Obama fighting an obstructionist House with a probably-ineffectual Senate.

Beats the alternative.

I'm amazed Prop 30 (funding for schools) passed in California. I'm kind of floored by that, actually. There may actually be hope for my home state.

Actually I'm pretty pleased overall with how the election went. Sure I would have preferred that the Dumbocrats take the House from the Repugnicans, but you can't get everything you want.

Most of the California propositions turned out okay. I was a bit upset the repealing of the death penalty didn't fly, but that doesn't shock me.

And now I don't have to watch political ads for another year or so. Woo-hoo!!!

No comments: