Thursday, March 6, 2008

Books

Okay, so I can't wait for "A Small Favor", the next Dresden Files book and "A Dance of Dragons", the next George R.R. Martin book. And the next Steven Erikson book isn't out 'till September/October!!!! Aaaaah!!!!

While I froth at the mouth for those, a friend got me hooked on the Dante Valentine series of cyperpunked-fantasy. I read book one and loved it. I put book two on order at Amazon, but to get the free shipping, included something that doesn't come out 'till March 10. Damnit!

So now I'm waiting for THREE books!

As filler, I got the latest Kim Harrison book, "A Few Demons More". I'm mixed on Harrison. She has a great mythology and awesome concepts, but her style is awfully "chicky". Bugs the crap out of me to the point where I can't read the books straight through.

Garth Nix's "Sabriel" is an awesome re-read for those moments.

No comments: